Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Rage

Well, I couldn't continue with my sleep beyond 3:40! After a little bit of surfing, I checked out my two pet online projects. Neither of them convinces me. Can't deny that I invested a lot of energy. But they haven't come out right. So, have decided to can them. Don't think I planned the projects well enough. Execution demands still more, at least in my case.

One of the reasons I moved to Bhilwara was to see these projects through. But I don't think I have the energy to continue with the projects any more. It angers me. Fills me with immense rage. But I can't help. If only I could code, wouldn't have waited for or be dependent on other people to give shape to my ideas. Guess, web projects demand that the code originates in the marketer's mind.

Didn't know it's just Tuesday. So many things taking place in one single day. Sunday wasn't a Sunday. The meeting which took place barely 17 hours ago, looks like it happened two days back.

Gotta get the Hospital right before doing anything else. Gotta focus!

Bless all those who are fast asleep.

Neither the fan nor the AC felt good on my skin. The duvet was causing me to squirm. My stomach didn't help either.

No comments:

Post a Comment