Saturday, August 11, 2012

Two Spoons and Your Favorite Dessert

So your favorite dessert is placed on the table right in front of your eyes.


And there are two spoons alongside to have your fill.



Of course, you'll not use both the spoons unless you are in a certain mood :). Which one will you pick?

Have a look at this conversation:


In the above when I say 'nothing of strategy', I don't actually mean 'nothing'. Every move is a strategy, good or bad. In the instance quoted above, I reckon it's a weak capture of strategy. It is possible that the strategy itself is weak.

For one moment, let me equate a tagline with a spoon. A spoon, among many different spoons, which my friend's customers would want to use to have their fill. What kind of spoon is this friend asking us for? And therefore, how effective his marketing communication efforts might turn out to be?

No small matters these.

No comments:

Post a Comment