Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Some pics of my Yamaha FZ16, the cruiser!


Look good, no? :)


It's a looker from all angles.


Slightly changed angle. The bike looks meaty. Hunk keeps talking. This one's understated and yet commands a presence.


I think very few bikes match the stance that FZ offers. It corroborates the claim 'Lord of the Streets'. More than that, the stance also makes riding extremely easy and pleasurable. I would venture to say that the stance itself makes this bike so fit for cruising - far better than Avenger 200 which I used to own at one point in time. I owned a Bullet Machismo as well some 3 years back and I can say that the stance of this bike is better than that offered by a Royal Enfield Classic or even an Electra. Don't believe me? Check them out.

Bullet, I must admit, has a lot going for it now. Great looks, great stance, much better engine and the greatest sound. Avenger in comparison is diminutive and ridiculous as a cruising machine. In fact, Avenger is a shame. Hopeless braking, rather unbecoming pick-up. The only thing that might appeal to one and all is the look. Power notwithstanding, an FZ offers a far enriching cruising experience than an Avenger. And even when compared with a Bullet, at around 60-65kmph, FZ would fare and feel better as a cruiser.


Eye-candy!


The bike feels so stable and well-grounded; the word 'Lord' fits so well.


This is my favorite pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment