Sunday, December 7, 2008

From isolation to isolation to isolation; draw the wind shields down


While at office, listen to no one but the boss. Such anxiety to complete stuff that I tend to do nothing but only that I've been ordered to.

So flustered at the end of the day, that while driving back, invariably the wind shields are pulled up and the music switched on so I can 'entertain' myself. The whole day is divided into parts which do nothing but move me from one 'isolation' to another.

While keeping the window shields down does help us stay away from certain elements, entertain ourselves and so on, it is an act of isolation. Keep the windows down. Let some noise in. As my friend said rightly, "You feel involved. As if you are a part of the happenings around." Some times it's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment