Sunday, January 29, 2012

KTM Duke 200 glimpses

Sharing some pics I clicked at the Kanjurmarg Probiking showroom this aftenoon.





Pictures do not necessarily give an idea of the size of the bike. So here's with a rider with a good build and average height. Around 5'8" or 5'9".


Has a great stance I would say. Reminded me of my FZ16. The bike's really burly. Fit and finish is top notch. Comparable to (or I would say at par with) the R15. Here's how the engine looks. Again nothing like we typically see on Indian bikes.



They don't allow test-rides yet. Test-rides from mid-february. But I did switch on the engine and revved it a little. The sound's perceptibly different and louder than the current crop of bikes. I shouldn't say loud. It howls.

I was also informed that the bike's gonna have a mileage between 25-30kms/litre and that one shouldn't expect anything above 30kms/litre since it's a street bike and has a short-stroke.

One HOWLER of a bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment