Friday, August 19, 2011

Talking is work

And I've been a late-latif in that.

If there is any good chance of convincing (for closing a sale) then that comes out of talking. As a grown-up :) I've been an extremely reluctant talker so far, probably coz I was reprimanded in school and at home for talking a lot during my childhood.

But I realize that once you've created a product, the only task that remains is talking and talking really well. Talking so well that the other person connects with you deeply and genuinely.

And the chances we get to talk are invaluable. I wonder what are we making out of it.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sid,relishing your blog.i was reprimanded in school for not opening my mouth and was reprimanded later for opening it tooo much till cwg came my way.i think twice before opening my mouth and pay a heavy price when i put my foot in my mouth.harish pal singh rishi.

    ReplyDelete